Price And Quantity
- 1 Set
- 700000.00 - 1500000.00 INR/Set
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Cleanliness Particle Analysis System is a fully automatic, highly efficient and reliable system, ideally suitable to be utilized for analyzing of the technical cleanliness of a variety of components as per inspection standards ISO16232. Such kind of system has capability to identify the kind & quantity of particles in many different size classes like the longest particle & fibres as per the usage test standards applied. Moreover, Cleanliness Particle Analysis System separates particles into metallic & non-metallic so as to provide a distribution of metallic as well as non-metallic particles.
Microscope with Motorized Stage
- Metnation Technologies can provide either the equipment or the testing service you require for the determination of the technical cleanliness of your components in accordance with inspection standards ISO16232
- Contamination removal from components used in automotive, hydraulics and production systems is becoming increasingly important as suppliers, producers and end users look for better reliability.
- The microscope analysis identifies the type & quantity of particles in different size classes including longest particle and fibres according to the applicable test standards applied.
- The microscope system can separate particles into metallic and non-metallic to give a distribution of metallic and non-metallic particles.
Stereo Zoom Microscope
TRINOCULAR UPRIGHT METALLURGICAL MICROSCOPE
Motorized stage :
- Motorized stage: Stage Size - 150 mm X 150 mm
- XY Movement - 60 X 60 mm (Motorized)
- Resolution - 05 micron or better
- Stage Control - Through software.
Particle Analysis Software :
- Pre- configured for ISO 16232.
- Calculation of Component-Cleanliness-Code (CCC) according to ISO 16232
- Software controlled Stage movements.
- Auto image stitching and analysis.
- Automatic scanning and capturing the entire field of filter paper.
- Software generate a single image of entire filter paper (size 47 mm). So as to analyze and deliver the results for their true sizes.
- Separation of particles as Metallic, Non-metallic and fiber
- Measurement of all the particles for their total number, size, perimeter, area.
- Distribution Metallic and Non-metallic particles as per their sizes in user defined size classes . Automatic detection of particle types Reflective, Non- Reflective, Reflective- Fibrous and Non-Reflective-Fibrous.
- Analysis of particle parameters for each particle (max particle size, min particle size, length, width, area ,fiber length, and many more).