Most Popular Products
Cleanliness Particle Analysis System
700000.00 - 1500000.00 INR/Set
- Supply Ability : 10 Set Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Set
- 700000.00 - 1500000.00 INR/Set
- 10 Set Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Cleanliness Particle Analysis System is a fully automatic, highly efficient and reliable system, ideally suitable to be utilized for analyzing of the technical cleanliness of a variety of components as per inspection standards ISO16232. Such kind of system has capability to identify the kind & quantity of particles in many different size classes like the longest particle & fibres as per the usage test standards applied. Moreover, Cleanliness Particle Analysis System separates particles into metallic & non-metallic so as to provide a distribution of metallic as well as non-metallic particles.
Microscope with Motorized Stage
- Metnation Technologies can provide either the equipment or the testing service you require for the determination of the technical cleanliness of your components in accordance with inspection standards ISO16232
- Contamination removal from components used in automotive, hydraulics and production systems is becoming increasingly important as suppliers, producers and end users look for better reliability.
- The microscope analysis identifies the type & quantity of particles in different size classes including longest particle and fibres according to the applicable test standards applied.
- The microscope system can separate particles into metallic and non-metallic to give a distribution of metallic and non-metallic particles.
Stereo Zoom Microscope
TRINOCULAR UPRIGHT METALLURGICAL MICROSCOPE
Motorized stage :
- Motorized stage: Stage Size - 150 mm X 150 mm
- XY Movement - 60 X 60 mm (Motorized)
- Resolution - 05 micron or better
- Stage Control - Through software.
Particle Analysis Software :
- Pre- configured for ISO 16232.
- Calculation of Component-Cleanliness-Code (CCC) according to ISO 16232
- Software controlled Stage movements.
- Auto image stitching and analysis.
- Automatic scanning and capturing the entire field of filter paper.
- Software generate a single image of entire filter paper (size 47 mm). So as to analyze and deliver the results for their true sizes.
- Separation of particles as Metallic, Non-metallic and fiber
- Measurement of all the particles for their total number, size, perimeter, area.
- Distribution Metallic and Non-metallic particles as per their sizes in user defined size classes . Automatic detection of particle types Reflective, Non- Reflective, Reflective- Fibrous and Non-Reflective-Fibrous.
- Analysis of particle parameters for each particle (max particle size, min particle size, length, width, area ,fiber length, and many more).
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.